Are you a natural problem solver? Do you have a keen eye for details? If so, we have a program that you’ll love. Introducing PUML’s Bug Hunter Program! Each month, users will have the opportunity to find and report bugs on the PUML platform. If you are the first to find a particular bug, you will be rewarded with $10 worth of $PUMLx to your ETH address at the start of the next month.
Here’s how it works.
Following the release of the next build, PUML users can start submitting bug reports using our online form. Be sure to include all relevant details about the bug, including any error messages or screenshots that can help us identify the issue. Once we receive the bug report, our team will verify the bug and confirm if it’s new or has been previously reported. If you are the first to report the bug, you’ll be rewarded with $10 worth of PUMLx at the start of the next month to your nominated ETH wallet address.
- Only new bugs lodged with the correct PUML App Version for IOS/Android will be accepted.
- First come first serve reward basis. Be the first to lodge a particular bug to get rewarded.
- All bugs will be checked by PUML staff for authenticity. If you are a winner, you will be emailed.
- No limit on rewards. Can submit multiple bugs and win.
- $PUMLx reward will be $10 at time of payment (prices may vary depending on market conditions).
- Rewards will be paid to all winners at the start of the next month (i.e. March Program paid in April)
The Bug Hunter Program is a win-win for everyone. Not only does it help improve the platform’s functionality and user experience, but it also rewards our users for their contributions. We believe that by working together, we can create the best possible platform.
NOTE: February bugs have already been paid to the winners.
March is ongoing, and we’ll be accepting bugs following the release of the next build, which will be announced soon. The Program will be open until end of March.
So keep an eye out for any bugs you might encounter on the platform, and be sure to report them as soon as possible to be in the running for the reward.
We’re excited to launch this program and can’t wait to see what our users find. Happy bug hunting!
Lodge a Bug Here: https://puml.io/bugs/