How to reveal your WearX NFT from Crypto.com
As per our recent community announcements, we are aware of and working with the Crypto.com (CDC) NFT team to resolve the art reveal delay for our recent WearX drop.
The solution for this requires a platform-wide, feature update for CDC NFT. This is an impactful update and as such may take a little time for the CDC team to build, test and implement.
Although this requires some patience from our community, this means the CDC platform is getting a pretty awesome update. 🙂
In the meantime, we’ve tested a withdrawal/deposit process that will allow you to “manually” refresh the metadata and optionally re-deposit to see your revealed WearX NFT within your Crypto.com NFT Wallet.
Please note: This does require transaction fees/gas, so you must have some Ethereum (ETH) available in both wallets.
The team at PUML Better Health are happy to offer a $25USD PUMLx refund payment (max one per person) to cover transaction fees. In order to claim, you must fill out THIS FORM, including your WearX token number and withdrawal transaction IDs. All submissions will be reviewed by our team prior to payment.
We’ll continue to keep you updated on the progression of the in-app reveal on the CDC NFT platform, as well as WearX’s implementation into the PUML mobile app.
Our team is here to build for the long-term, and we look forward to working with our community to create a next-level experience while you improve your health and wellbeing.
If you have any questions, please join our Discord and speak to one of our friendly moderators by lodging a ticket.
Keep reading for instructions on the transfer process.
How to create a Metamask account
As an interim measure, in order to manually refresh your NFT metadata and reveal your unique WearX design, you must withdraw your NFT to an external wallet such as Metamask.
If you don’t have one, you will need to set up a Metamask or alternative compatible wallet — SEE HERE for steps on how to set up a Metamask wallet, or visit the METAMASK FAQ PAGE.
Ensure that your Metamask is set to the Ethereum Network, then note down your address.
Crypto.com withdrawal and reveal process
Follow the instructions in the video below, or keep reading for written instructions on how to withdraw and reveal your WearX NFT.
1. On the NFT listing page, click on the three dots and select “Withdraw NFT”.
2. Select Ethereum destination network in the dropdown and paste your metamask/external wallet address to the field provided (do not enter the address manually).
3. Input the 8-digit verification code sent to your email and click “Submit”. You will need to complete 2FA (two-factor authentication) as well depending on your security settings.
4. Check the withdrawal fee and proceed to complete payment. Please make sure to complete the payment within the allocated 5-minute quote window.
5. After the payment has been completed successfully, you should see the “Payment success” modal.
6. Once the withdrawal is completed and confirmed on-chain, you will receive a confirmation email — please remember to note down your WearX token number and withdrawal transaction ID for $PUMLx claim. This may take up to 48 hours depending on your Crypto.com NFT account settings.
Once you have withdrawn your WearX NFT to your Metamask Wallet, navigate to an NFT marketplace like OpenSea, connect your Metamask and you’ll be able to see your fully revealed, algorithmically generated WearX!
OPTIONAL: Deposit your WearX NFT back to your Crypto.com NFT wallet
To transfer your newly revealed WearX NFT back to your Crypto.com NFT wallet — please follow the Crypto.com Ethereum NFT deposit instructions:
Please reach out to our friendly team for assistance via Discord if you require any assistance.